GDTech engineers can provide their support in accident reconstruction (phase A, phase C to G as below):
• A. Measurements on the site after crash (photos, …) / 3D scanning of the vehicles/obstacles deformations.
GDTech can provide support with its expertise in 3D scanning. 3D scanning of the vehicles/obstacles deformations causes a structural dimension, not only for analyzing the trajectories, but also suffered deformations.
• B. Investigations by analytical calculations and feedback.
• C. Analyzing of black boxes of vehicle to confirm or deny any assumptions made by B and obtain data for analysis D and E
GDTech also sells the CDR boxes for the recovery of data and make organize trainings in this domain.
• D. Using of software “Multi-Body” (PC-Crash) to reconstruct the accident
• E. Using finite element software in case when D is insolvable
• F. Realization of real crash tests to reproduce the conditions of the impact
• G. The realistic visualization of accident situations
GDTech can make realistic visualization to see the situation from the perspective of the driver of the car, for example.
Ask for our brochure or more information via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +32 479 43 04 59