Nieuwe datum voor de volgende sessie CDR-training: technici en analisten: 22-25 mei 2018 in Brussels.
Om te registreren : formulier
GDTech engineers can provide their support in accident reconstruction (phase A, phase C to G as below):
• A. Measurements on the site after crash (photos, …) / 3D scanning of the vehicles/obstacles deformations.
GDTech can provide support with its expertise in 3D scanning. 3D scanning of the vehicles/obstacles deformations causes a structural dimension, not only for analyzing the trajectories, but also suffered deformations.
• B. Investigations by analytical calculations and feedback.
• C. Analyzing of black boxes of vehicle to confirm or deny any assumptions made by B and obtain data for analysis D and E
GDTech also sells the CDR boxes for the recovery of data and make organize trainings in this domain.
• D. Using of software “Multi-Body” (PC-Crash) to reconstruct the accident
• E. Using finite element software in case when D is insolvable
• F. Realization of real crash tests to reproduce the conditions of the impact
• G. The realistic visualization of accident situations
GDTech can make realistic visualization to see the situation from the perspective of the driver of the car, for example.